Posted to dev@directmemory.apache.org by Christoph Engelbert <no...@apache.org> on 2012/10/06 21:47:11 UTC

Lightning Documentation

Hey guys,

so the account creation was successful :-) Thanks for the given
trust I'm totally proud.

The first question is how to do documentation for Lightning? Is
there a preferred way to document subprojects or do they get there
own part on the main projects page (like it seems to be on the
commons projects)?

Cheers Chris

Re: Lightning Documentation

Posted by Christoph Engelbert <no...@apache.org>.
Yeah there is a maven plugin for building documentation on doc book. We used it in our old company

>>> http://twitter.com/simonetripodi

Posted by "Raffaele P. Guidi" <ra...@gmail.com>.
I'd say that - until I (or whoever is interested) will have time to spend
on setting up a docbook draft and come up with a formal vote we should
stick with the actual implementation - that is fine, in any case, and would
be perfect for the site even if we switch to docbook. You can work directly
on the directmemory site, which is in the topmost level of the repository.

Ciao,
    Raffaele

Posted by Christoph Engelbert <no...@apache.org>.

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Raffaele P. Guidi" <ra...@gmail.com>.
<< [compiling] the spring reference documentation (2.9MB+3MB of images)
takes 2.5 minutes

I forgot to mention: 2.5 mins for HTML single + HTML multi + PDF...

Ciao,

Posted by "Raffaele P. Guidi" <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Christoph Engelbert <no...@apache.org>.

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.