Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org> on 2016/01/31 21:22:44 UTC

anyone working on ODBC support for Phoenix?

There's been a lot of work done on the Phoenix Query Server, mainly through
Avatica with it's usage of protobuf as the client/server protocol. Is
anyone working on an open source ODBC driver that would talk to our Phoenix
Query Server?

Thanks,
James

Re: anyone working on ODBC support for Phoenix?

Posted by Randy Gelhausen <rg...@gmail.com>.
https://github.com/apache/kylin/tree/2.x-staging/odbc/Driver -- may be a
good starting point whenever someone starts work on one for Phoenix