Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Henrik K <he...@hege.li> on 2008/08/20 13:13:23 UTC

Re: Spam from one free email provider with reply-to another free email provider

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 01:08:58PM +0200, Rasmus Haslund wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have seeing increasing amounts of lottery spams and the likes where
> the from address is from one free email provider and then the reply-to
> email is to another free email provider - or perhaps to the same free
> email provider but a different address or a different domain.
>
> Fx from blahblah@yahoo.com and reply-to blahblah2@yahoo.com or
> blahblah@yahoo.com.vn.
>
> Would it be possible for someone to use this for creating a rule that
> could help filter these out?

I guess you are new here. It has existed for quite some time. :)

http://sa.hege.li/FreeMail.pm

http://marc.info/?l=spamassassin-users&s=freemail

Re: Spam from one free email provider with reply-to another free email provider / undefined value

Posted by Robert Schetterer <ro...@schetterer.org>.
Henrik K schrieb:
> On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 03:52:36PM +0200, Robert Schetterer wrote:
>> Hi Henrik, --lint tells
>>
>>  rules: failed to run FREEMAIL_FROM test, skipping:
>> [15842] warn:  (Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at
>> /etc/mail/spamassassin/FreeMail.pm line 504.
>> [15842] warn: )
>>
>> any Idea?
>
> I updated version to 1.10, please test if it's fixed.. I guess my perl
> version didn't complain about that.

Hi Henrik

seems to work now

[27556] dbg: plugin: loading Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::FreeMail from
/etc/mail/spamassassin/FreeMail.pm
[27556] dbg: plugin: registered
Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin::FreeMail=HASH(0x99f08d8)
[27556] dbg: plugin: fixed relative path:
/etc/mail/spamassassin/FuzzyOcr.pm
[27556] dbg: plugin: loading FuzzyOcr from
/etc/mail/spamassassin/FuzzyOcr.pm

thx, nice done !

--
Best Regards

MfG Robert Schetterer

Germany/Munich/Bavaria

Re: Spam from one free email provider with reply-to another free email provider / undefined value

Posted by Henrik K <he...@hege.li>.

Posted by Robert Schetterer <ro...@schetterer.org>.