Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Shouhua Wang <sw...@bea.com> on 2005/01/06 09:29:07 UTC

Xerces work with ICU transcode

Hi,

I compile Xerces using XML_USE_ICU_TRANSCODER flag instead of XML_USE_WIN32_TRANSCODER, and add ICUTranscode file to the project instead of Win32Transcode file. The build is ok, but some test cases of Xerces failed, such as DOMTypeInfoTest.exe, which give the following error message:

DOMTypeInfo test failed at line, 191
Expected values : typename 'attrTestType', uri ''
Actual values   : typename 'anyType', uri 'http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema'

DOMTypeInfo test failed at line, 266
Expected values : typename 'NMTOKENS', uri 'http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema'
Actual values   : typename 'anySimpleType', uri 'http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema'

Does there something I missed while compile using ICU transcode?

Re: Xerces work with ICU transcode

Posted by Gareth Reakes <ga...@parthenoncomputing.com>.
Hi,

	what version of xerces are you compiling?

Gareth

--
Gareth Reakes, Managing Director      Parthenon Computing
+44-1865-811184                  http://www.parthcomp.com