Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by martymusk <ma...@email.it> on 2008/01/14 17:37:39 UTC

ws-notification example on three different nodes

Hy, can somebody help me please?

I'd like to run ws-notification example (instance1, instance2, instance3) on
three different nodes.
It's possible?

If yes, how can I do?
I'm working into Eclipse enviroment.

I hope you can help me!
Thank you in advance.

Martina

Re: ws-notification example on three different nodes

Posted by "Lukasz L." <Lu...@sabre.com>.
you want to use clustering in a static configuration (this example uses
static sm configuration)
if I understand well from this thread
http://www.nabble.com/clustering-to4231056s12049.html#a4231056
while using static configuration you need to configure ActiveMQ broker
manually (see the last post).

I've never used distributed configuration so I can't help you but please
look also here
http://www.nabble.com/Clustering-to8756921s12049.html#a8756921

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
The default configuration uses multicast for discovery, but if multicast is
enabled on your network, you should be able to run the examples without any
modifications.

On Jan 16, 2008 1:43 PM, martymusk <ma...@email.it> wrote:

> Hy,
> thank you.
>
> I'd like to run instance1 on one host, instance2 on a different host and
> instance3 on a different host again.
> It's possible?
> Can you help me please?
>
> Thanks in advance.
> Martina
>

> Lukasz L. wrote:
> >
> > what do you mean by three different nodes? three different service mix
> > instances?
> >

> > martymusk wrote:
> >>
> >> Hy, can somebody help me please?
> >>
> >> I'd like to run ws-notification example (instance1, instance2,
> instance3)
> >> on three different nodes.
> >> It's possible?
> >>
> >> If yes, how can I do?
> >> I'm working into Eclipse enviroment.
> >>
> >> I hope you can help me!
> >> Thank you in advance.
> >>
> >> Martina

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/

Re: ws-notification example on three different nodes

Posted by martymusk <ma...@email.it>.
Hy,

Posted by "Lukasz L." <Lu...@sabre.com>.