Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "M.S.Eesh" <fr...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/27 09:00:35 UTC

Access for restricted user to restart

Hi,

    I have installed Apache tomcat 5.0.28 in windows vista business
edition.I am using one application which is working only on this tomcat
version.Now I need to give access for restricted windows vista user to
restart tomcat service as and when require.Please guide me to do it.

RE: Access for restricted user to restart

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.
> From: M.S.Eesh [mailto:freeos003@gmail.com]
> Subject: Access for restricted user to restart

> I have installed Apache tomcat 5.0.28

Over six years old and unsupported.  Start again.

> Now I need to give access for restricted windows vista
> user to restart tomcat service as and when require.

Don't run it as a service.

 - Chuck