Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by ja...@gartner.com, ja...@gartner.com on 2018/11/22 12:16:55 UTC

How to crawl an Intranet Site that has SAML authentication using ManifoldCF

How to crawl an Intranet Site that has SAML authentication using ManifoldCF

I am trying to crawl a Intranet Site using ManifoldCF that has SAML authentication and index the crawled data into Apache Solr. But as I crawl the URL, it gives me 302 redirection  then says RESPONSECODENOTINDEXABLE.

Re: How to crawl an Intranet Site that has SAML authentication using ManifoldCF

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jasvinder,

I take it you are using the Web Connector?
If so, you will need to set up a login sequence to map the process of login
so that the redirections properly establish the proper cookies for your
site.  The end user manual has decent instructions on how you do this.
https://manifoldcf.apache.org/release/release-2.11/en_US/end-user-documentation.html

Karl

Posted by ja...@gartner.com, ja...@gartner.com.