Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Marc MERLIN <ma...@merlins.org> on 2004/11/30 06:18:01 UTC

Re: Insecure dependency in SA plugin (razor2 too)

On Mon, Nov 29, 2004 at 07:37:08PM -0800, Marc MERLIN wrote:
> Nov 29 19:08:35 magic spamd[21955]: GREYLIST envfrom: exim-users-bounces+exim-users-local=merlins.org@exim.org
> Nov 29 19:08:35 magic spamd[21955]: Failed to run GREYLIST_ISWHITE SpamAssassin test, skipping:__(Insecure dependency in mkdir while running with -T switch at /usr/share/perl5/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/Greylisting.pm line 162._)

I should also mention that I get the same problem with razor2:
spamd[5033]: razor2 check skipped:  Insecure dependency in open while running with -T switch at /usr/share/perl5/Razor2/Logger.pm line 30.

First, I thought it might have been a bug in SA 3.0.1-1(deb), but it just
occured to me that the razor code may be hitting the same problem than my
plugin (and I found no mentions of it bugzilla)

So, is my perl bad, or what's happening?

Marc