Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Andreas Sahlbach <an...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/25 16:06:08 UTC

ivyDE got lost...

Hi!

Merry X-Mas and stuff. Over the holidays I wanted to set up eclipse and had
a really hard time to find IvyDE :)

Somehow during the ongoing migration it got lost. The update-site doesn't
work anymore, because of the general redirection rules I guess.

The download link I've found also don't work anymore, because of a missing
php script.

Anyway: After some url-white-hat-hacking I found this url:
http://www.jayasoft.org/downloads/ivyde/org.jayasoft.ivyde.eclipse_1.2.0.zipthat
is working as of today. This is prolly not the official url anymore
but
as for now it's the only way I know of getting IvyDE.

Hope this will be worked out soon and we get a nice apache subproject and a
new update-site.

CU,

Andreas

--