Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org> on 2007/10/15 00:09:08 UTC

Unit test failure

Started getting this test failure tonight... Only when running with
Maven. Somehow it works from Eclipse?! Anybody else is seeing that?

Andrus

-------
Test set: org.apache.cayenne.access.FlattenedPrefetchTest
-------
Tests run: 4, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.081
sec <<< FAILURE!
testMultiPrefetch(org.apache.cayenne.access.FlattenedPrefetchTest)
Time elapsed: 0.019 sec  <<< FAILURE!
junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: artist's groups not resolved:
{<ObjectId:Artist, ARTIST_ID=33002>; committed; [artistName=>artist2;
dateOfBirth=>null; groupArray=>(..); paintingArray=>?;
artistExhibitArray=>?]}
         at junit.framework.Assert.assertTrue(Assert.java:20)
         at junit.framework.Assert.assertFalse(Assert.java:34)
         at
org.apache.cayenne.access.FlattenedPrefetchTest.testMultiPrefetch
(FlattenedPrefetchTest.java:112)

Re: Unit test failure

Posted by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com>.
I haven't yet resolved my issues, but the only failures I have are in the
JPA module.  Tests are run with HSQLDB

I don't know if this helps at all:

kevin-menards-computer:~/dev/cayenne kmenard$ mvn -v
Maven version: 2.0.7
Java version: 1.5.0_07
OS name: "mac os x" version: "10.4.10" arch: "i386"

--
Kevin

Re: Unit test failure

Posted by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com>.