Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Subir Sengupta <su...@walmart.com> on 2002/10/03 01:41:38 UTC

build.xml for Ant/JspC

Hi,

Has anyone got Jspc running with Ant?  If so could you send me your
build.xml or send me any suggestions on how to get it working.  I followed
the docs at http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/manual/OptionalTasks/jspc.html but
couldn't get it working.

I'm running TC 404 on Red Hat 7.3 and JDK 1.4

Thanks,
Subir

Re: build.xml for Ant/JspC

Posted by Sachin Pandey <sa...@nuix.com.au>.
There is a snippet of the build.xml that we use for jsp compilation.
<java classname="${product.jspc.compiler}" fork="true"
dir="${product.webapp.build.dir}">
            <arg value="-webinc"/>
            <arg value="${product.webapp.tmp.dir}/jsps-servlets"/>
            <arg value="-d"/>
            <arg value="${product.webapp.tmp.dir}"/>
            <arg value="-uriroot"/>
            <arg value="${product.webapp.build.dir}"/>
            <arg value="-exclude"/>
            <arg value="${product.jspc.exclude}"/>
            <arg value="-webapp"/>
            <arg value="./"/>
            <classpath refid="all-classpath" />
</java>

hth
Cheers
Sachin Pandey
NUIX Pty Ltd
Level 8, 143 York Street,
Sydney 2000
Phone: (02) 92839010
Fax: (02) 92839020

Disclaimer:
This message is intended only for the named recipient. If you are not the
intended recipient you are notified that disclosing,copying, distributing or
taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is
strictly prohibited.