Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Joe Germuska <Jo...@Germuska.com> on 2004/02/10 17:50:15 UTC

Mavenising struts-el

OK, so in order to fix bug # 26788, I had to go ahead and commit the
changes I brought up earlier for struts-el regarding removing invalid
imports.  There are still several test classes that have all their
test methods commented out -- if anyone has some spare time, it might
be worth looking at those and trying to fix them up.

Since I had done that, I went ahead and also committed the Maven POM
file.  I accidentally had a '-m' on my cvs commit so I wasn't able to
specify this in the commit message: I set the version number at
1.2.0-dev with the intent that it be correlated with Struts version
numbers.  If anyone has stronger feelings or better experience than I
do with assigning version numbers, feel free to advise, but part of
me likes the idea of keeping the contrib version numbers tracking
Struts version numbers.

Not all of the tests pass when maven test is run, but I suspect that
may be related to the apparently incomplete state of the tests --
when I run 'ant test.junit', there are apparently no tests.  Are
there only cactus tests in there?  I haven't looked at maven/cactus
for struts-el and don't know when I'll be able to.

Just wanted to update folks, mostly because I biffed the commit message...

Joe

--
Joe Germuska
Joe@Germuska.com