Posted to log4cxx-dev@logging.apache.org by Tommi Maekitalo <to...@epgmbh.de> on 2004/10/06 18:29:09 UTC

Problem with config_auto.h

Hi,

I have a problem with config_auto.h. This file should not be included in the
distribution. I try to build another package with autoconf, but the compiler
(preprocessor) warns me about redefined symbols PACKAGE,
PACKAGE_BUGREPORT, ...

I'm not sure how to do that with autoconf, but the generated config.h should
not be included in public includes. There should be come config.h.in, which
only includes the needed macros.

Tommi

Re: Problem with config_auto.h

Posted by Curt Arnold <ca...@apache.org>.
It is a known issue, see:
http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/LOGCXX-2.  There has been previous
discussion on it and I thought that the some work had been committed to
the CVS to at least avoid clashing with the calling applications
config.h.