Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Plamen Totev <pl...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/14 06:50:15 UTC

Releasing Plexus Archiver 3.6.1 and plexus IO 3.0.1

Hi,

I would like to prepare a release for Plexus Archiver 3.6.1 [1] and
Plexus IO 3.0.1[2]. There are a couple of bug fixes and support for
modular JAR archive is introduced. If there are no objections on the
opened pull requests I'll merge them. Also I'll update the
dependencies. But that is far as I can go as I don't have permissions
to publish the artifacts. Is there any volunteer to make the releases?

Regards,
Plamen Totev

[1] https://github.com/codehaus-plexus/plexus-archiver/milestone/11
[2] https://github.com/codehaus-plexus/plexus-io/milestone/2

Re: Releasing Plexus Archiver 3.6.1 and plexus IO 3.0.1

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.
Hi Plamen,

On 14/04/18 08:50, Plamen Totev wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to prepare a release for Plexus Archiver 3.6.1 [1] and
> Plexus IO 3.0.1[2]. There are a couple of bug fixes and support for
> modular JAR archive is introduced. If there are no objections on the
> opened pull requests I'll merge them. Also I'll update the
> dependencies.

 > But that is far as I can go as I don't have permissions
> to publish the artifacts.

Why don't you have the permission to make a release?

> Is there any volunteer to make the releases?

I can help here..if nobody else can help...

If you ping me after you are read... I can make a release....

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Posted by Plamen Totev <pl...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, the correct Plexus Archiver version is 3.6.0