Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Ja...@rzf.fin-nrw.de on 2005/01/27 15:27:09 UTC

AW: How to copy from one remote directory to another remote direc tory?

copy from remote1 to local
copy from local to remote2
delete from local

But why no ssh?
You could place the copy statement via <sshexec>.

Jan

Re: AW: How to copy from one remote directory to another remote direc tory?

Posted by Dave Bartmess <di...@edingo.net>.
Sorry should have mentioned that because of the size of the transfers
(over 50Megs each time) I can't copy from remote to local, then back
again... It would take > 1 hour for the build, vs 20 minutes without it.
The remote site is across the continent, and we're trying to avoid
massive transfers due to bandwidth in the company WAN...