Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Taner Diler <ta...@riskturk.com> on 2003/11/06 18:09:03 UTC

getting current session in ActionForm

Hi,

I get my default values from ActionForm object. But I can not implement
localization feature to default values. Because, I can not get current
session and struts LOCALE_KEY attribute from session in form object.

How can I get current session object in my form object?

Thank you.

Re: getting current session in ActionForm

Posted by Raphaƫl di Cicco <ra...@atosorigin.com>.
request.getSession(false);

Posted by Caoilte O'Connor <li...@caoilte.org>.
you can do it during the reset which is sent the request
along with the actionmapping.

I believe the Artimus example does some clever locale_key
setting like this.