Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by pradeepchanumolu <pr...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/02 20:35:55 UTC

Cache size in Memory

Hi ,

Can someone let me know how to get the stats of the cache like how large
(like how many MB/GB) is the cache in memory (both on and off heap)?

Currently, I can only get number of entries in the cache using the
cache.size(CachePeekMode.ONHEAP), cache.size(CachePeekMode.OFFHEAP).

cache.metrics() returns the Cache Metrics but doesn't have any methods to
return the total size in gb/mb of the cache in memory.

Re: Cache size in Memory

Posted by Gaurav Bajaj <ga...@gmail.com>.
Adding to the same question, can I see the off heap memory usage in Visor
or Web console?
I see on-heap memory size in Web console.

Re: Cache size in Memory

Posted by Alexey Kuznetsov <ak...@apache.org>.
Hi,