Posted to users@camel.apache.org by sarfaraj <sa...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/15 19:54:00 UTC

Camel bundle not always showing started status

Hi,

I have camel context file with SFTP consumer. Which is working fine
But I see that bundle sometime is in started status sometime not(blank).

PFA for more information.

<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5730935/1.png>

<http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5730935/2.png>

Why its behaving like this ?

*/Note: even if that bundle not showing in started status but still its
working (consuming file from FSTP )/*

Can someone tell me how to showing that bundle in started status always ?
like in first image

/Sarfaraj

Re: Camel bundle not always showing started status

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I think its an Karaf / OSGi issue. You may consider trying the SMX /
Karaf mailing lists. And maybe search/google those to see talks in the
past about that missing information.

And it may be fixed in recent releases. You don't say what version of
Karaf/SMX you use etc.

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 7:54 PM, sarfaraj <sa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have camel context file with SFTP consumer. Which is working fine
> But I see that bundle sometime is in started status sometime not(blank).
>
> PFA for more information.
>
> <http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5730935/1.png>
>
> <http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5730935/2.png>
>
> Why its behaving like this ?
>
> */Note: even if that bundle not showing in started status but still its
> working (consuming file from FSTP )/*
>
> Can someone tell me how to showing that bundle in started status always ?
> like in first image
>
> /Sarfaraj

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.