Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Roberto Cortez <ra...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2018/11/21 15:09:18 UTC

TomEE JIRA

Hi folks,

It seems we are seeing an increase of activity, which is great. Thank you!

I would like to remind everyone to please create JIRA’s and associate them with your work, commit messages, etc. This is going to make it easier to track changes and extract the release notes for the next few versions.

https://jira.apache.org/jira/projects/TOMEE/ <https://jira.apache.org/jira/projects/TOMEE/>

Thank you!

Cheers,
Roberto

Re: TomEE JIRA

Posted by César Hernández Mendoza <ce...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for the information Roberto.
I initially thought that JIRA was only for Bugs or new Features in TomEE
itself.
Now I also realize that fixing or creating Examples code, grammar and typos
will also require Jira Ticket.

--
Atentamente:
César Hernández Mendoza.