Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "John M. Corro" <jo...@cornerstone.net> on 2002/02/19 14:48:21 UTC

Attn: Francisco Hernandez

Francisco,

You sent me 2 emails yesterday w/ a subject line "Re: Itext -> PDF from Struts", both emails were infected and quarentined by our anti-virus software.  If you had a specific question, please resend w/ an uninfected email.

(Sorry to post on the Struts forum, but the email notification I got had some bogus return email address either by virus or malicious design)

Re: Francisco Hernandez

Posted by Francisco Hernandez <fh...@fhernandez.net>.
sorry about all these emails, i opened an attachment from a co-worker and it
was infected, ive ran an antivirus program on my computer and everything
should be fine now..

sorry for the inconvinience