Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Stefan Hedtfeld <st...@xsoftahead.com> on 2005/10/24 00:52:20 UTC

[tobago] error bad type in putfield/putstatic in layout tag

Hi,

I tried to create my own web application using your example webapps as a
template. I reduced the tag to

<%@ taglib uri="http://www.atanion.com/tobago/component" prefix="tc" %>
<%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core" prefix="f" %>

<f:view locale="#{clientConfigController.locale}">
  <tc:loadBundle basename="app" var="appBundle" />
  <tc:page label="#{app.pageTitle}" id="page"
      width="750px" height="600px">
  </tc:page>
</f:view>

but when accessing the page using the tag I get the following error (see
below). Any ideas?

Best regards,

Stefan Hedtfeld.

00:39:30,922 INFO  [ClientProperties] contentType='html' from header
Accept='text/html, image/jpeg, image/png, text/*, image/*, */*'
00:39:30,922 INFO  [ClientProperties] userAgent='mozilla_5_0' from
header User-Agent='Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Konqueror/3.4; Linux)
KHTML/3.4.0 (like Gecko)'
00:39:30,922 INFO  [ClientProperties] debug-mode=false
00:39:30,923 INFO  [ClientProperties] theme='speyside' from
requestParameter tobago.theme='null'
00:39:30,992 ERROR [[jsp]] Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
java.lang.VerifyError: (class: org/apache/jsp/tag/web/layout/app_tag,
method: setJspContext signature: (Ljavax/servlet/jsp/JspContext;)V) Bad
type in putfield/putstatic
        at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Class.java:2328)
        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.TagFileProcessor.loadTagFile(TagFileProcessor.java:524)
        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.TagFileProcessor.access$000(TagFileProcessor.java:47)
        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.TagFileProcessor$TagFileLoaderVisitor.visit(TagFileProcessor.java:565)
        at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$CustomTag.accept(Node.java:1441)
        at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Nodes.visit(Node.java:2163)
        at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Visitor.visitBody(Node.java:2213)
        at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Visitor.visit(Node.java:2219)
        at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Root.accept(Node.java:456)
        at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node$Nodes.visit(Node.java:2163)
        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.TagFileProcessor.loadTagFiles(TagFileProcessor.java:583)
        at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.generateJava(Compiler.java:169)
        at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:286)
        at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:267)
        at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(Compiler.java:255)
        at
org.apache.jasper.JspCompilationContext.compile(JspCompilationContext.java:556)
        at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:293)
        at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:314)
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:264)
        at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.invoke(ApplicationDispatcher.java:672)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.processRequest(ApplicationDispatcher.java:463)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.doForward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:398)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationDispatcher.forward(ApplicationDispatcher.java:301)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.context.servlet.ServletExternalContextImpl.dispatch(ServletExternalContextImpl.java:415)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.application.jsp.JspViewHandlerImpl.renderView(JspViewHandlerImpl.java:234)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.tobago.application.ViewHandlerImpl.renderView(ViewHandlerImpl.java:116)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(LifecycleImpl.java:300)
        at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:95)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:252)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
        at
org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:81)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:202)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:173)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:213)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:178)
        at
org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.CustomPrincipalValve.invoke(CustomPrincipalValve.java:39)
        at
org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityAssociationValve.invoke(SecurityAssociationValve.java:153)
        at
org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.JaccContextValve.invoke(JaccContextValve.java:59)
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:126)
        at
        at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:107)
        at
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:856)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11Protocol.java:744)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:527)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.MasterSlaveWorkerThread.run(MasterSlaveWorkerThread.java:112)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
00:39:30,995 ERROR [ViewHandlerImpl] requestUri '/intro.jsp'
javax.faces.FacesException: (class:
org/apache/jsp/tag/web/layout/app_tag, method: setJspContext signature:
(Ljavax/servlet/jsp/JspContext;)V) Bad type in putfield/putstatic
        at
org.apache.myfaces.context.servlet.ServletExternalContextImpl.dispatch(ServletExternalContextImpl.java:421)
[...]
Caused by: javax.servlet.ServletException: (class:
org/apache/jsp/tag/web/layout/app_tag, method: setJspContext signature:
(Ljavax/servlet/jsp/JspContext;)V) Bad type in putfield/putstatic
        at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:272)
[...]
        ... 23 more
00:39:30,999 ERROR [[FacesServlet]] Servlet.service() for servlet
FacesServlet threw exception
javax.faces.FacesException: javax.faces.FacesException: (class:
org/apache/jsp/tag/web/layout/app_tag, method: setJspContext signature:
(Ljavax/servlet/jsp/JspContext;)V) Bad type in putfield/putstatic
        at
org.apache.myfaces.tobago.application.ViewHandlerImpl.renderView(ViewHandlerImpl.java:148)
[...]
Caused by: javax.faces.FacesException: (class:
org/apache/jsp/tag/web/layout/app_tag, method: setJspContext signature:
(Ljavax/servlet/jsp/JspContext;)V) Bad type in putfield/putstatic
        at
org.apache.myfaces.context.servlet.ServletExternalContextImpl.dispatch(ServletExternalContextImpl.java:421)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.application.jsp.JspViewHandlerImpl.renderView(JspViewHandlerImpl.java:234)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.tobago.application.ViewHandlerImpl.renderView(ViewHandlerImpl.java:116)
        ... 21 more

Re: [tobago] error bad type in putfield/putstatic in layout tag

Posted by Stefan Hedtfeld <st...@xsoftahead.com>.
Hi Volker,

thanks for your tips. I finally worked out what I missed: I didn't
declare the clientConfigController in my faces-config.xml (and I didn't
event have that class  :-[

I'm not sure if I should keep the red in my face or if I should even
turn deep purple :-X

I hope my next problems will be more serious.

Regards,

Stefan.

Posted by Volker Weber <us...@weber-oldenburg.de>.
Hello Stefan,

--
Don't answer to From: address!

Re: [tobago] error bad type in putfield/putstatic in layout tag

Posted by Hedtfeld <he...@xsoftahead.com>.
Volker Weber schrieb:

>Hello Stefan,
>
>i can't replicate your problem, could you explain a bit more what you
>have done?

Actually I tried to build the web application from scratch using the
example webapp as a template. I'm using maven2, and it's the first
project I  setup from scratch with maven2, so I think I simply miss some
crucial configuration or resource.

>This is what i did trying to replicate this:
>
>In the file webapp/WEB-INF/tags/layout/overview.tag from
>tobago-example-demo  i removed all content between <tc:page..> and
></tc:page>.
>
>this results in no error, i got the expected empty page.
>
>I found an error in your page: the label must be #{appBundle.pageTitle},
>but this can't be the reason of your exception.

I fixed the typo but as you already said: this is not the reason for the
error.

Maybe a look into my war-file will give you an idea what I might have
missed.

index.jsp
intro.jsp
META-INF/
META-INF/MANIFEST.MF
META-INF/maven/
META-INF/maven/app/
META-INF/maven/app/app-webapp/
META-INF/maven/app/app-webapp/pom.properties
META-INF/maven/app/app-webapp/pom.xml
tobago-resource/
tobago-resource/html/
tobago-resource/html/standard/
tobago-resource/html/standard/standard/
tobago-resource/html/standard/standard/property/
tobago-resource/html/standard/standard/property/app.properties.x
tobago/
tobago/html/
tobago/html/richmond/
tobago/html/richmond/mozilla/
tobago/html/richmond/mozilla/style/
tobago/html/richmond/mozilla/style/style.css
tobago/html/richmond/msie/
tobago/html/richmond/msie/style/
tobago/html/richmond/msie/style/style.css
tobago/html/richmond/opera/
tobago/html/richmond/opera/style/
tobago/html/richmond/opera/style/tobago-sheet.css
tobago/html/richmond/standard/
tobago/html/richmond/standard/image/
tobago/html/richmond/standard/image/ascending.gif
tobago/html/richmond/standard/image/calendarFastNext.gif
tobago/html/richmond/standard/image/calendarFastNextDisabled.gif
tobago/html/richmond/standard/image/calendarFastPrev.gif
tobago/html/richmond/standard/image/calendarFastPrevDisabled.gif
tobago/html/richmond/standard/image/calendarNext.gif
tobago/html/richmond/standard/image/calendarNextDisabled.gif
tobago/html/richmond/standard/image/calendarPrev.gif
tobago/html/richmond/standard/image/calendarPrevDisabled.gif
tobago/html/richmond/standard/image/date.gif
tobago/html/richmond/standard/image/descending.gif
tobago/html/richmond/standard/image/fastNext.gif
tobago/html/richmond/standard/image/fastPrev.gif
tobago/html/richmond/standard/image/first.gif
tobago/html/richmond/standard/image/firstDisabled.gif
tobago/html/richmond/standard/image/foldericon.gif
tobago/html/richmond/standard/image/I.gif
tobago/html/richmond/standard/image/L.gif
tobago/html/richmond/standard/image/last.gif
tobago/html/richmond/standard/image/lastDisabled.gif
tobago/html/richmond/standard/image/Lminus.gif
tobago/html/richmond/standard/image/Lplus.gif
tobago/html/richmond/standard/image/MenuArrow.gif
tobago/html/richmond/standard/image/MenuCheckmark.gif
tobago/html/richmond/standard/image/MenuRadioChecked.gif
tobago/html/richmond/standard/image/new.gif
tobago/html/richmond/standard/image/next.gif
tobago/html/richmond/standard/image/nextDisabled.gif
tobago/html/richmond/standard/image/openfoldericon.gif
tobago/html/richmond/standard/image/poweredBy.gif
tobago/html/richmond/standard/image/prev.gif
tobago/html/richmond/standard/image/prevDisabled.gif
tobago/html/richmond/standard/image/remove.gif
tobago/html/richmond/standard/image/Rminus.gif
tobago/html/richmond/standard/image/Rplus.gif
tobago/html/richmond/standard/image/sheetFirst.gif
tobago/html/richmond/standard/image/sheetFirstDisabled.gif
tobago/html/richmond/standard/image/sheetLast.gif
tobago/html/richmond/standard/image/sheetLastDisabled.gif
tobago/html/richmond/standard/image/sheetNext.gif
tobago/html/richmond/standard/image/sheetNextDisabled.gif
tobago/html/richmond/standard/image/sheetPrev.gif
tobago/html/richmond/standard/image/sheetPrevDisabled.gif
tobago/html/richmond/standard/image/T.gif
tobago/html/richmond/standard/image/Tminus.gif
tobago/html/richmond/standard/image/toolbarButtonBoxFacetSelectE
tobago/html/richmond/standard/image/toolbarButtonMenu.gif
tobago/html/richmond/standard/image/Tplus.gif
tobago/html/richmond/standard/image/upload.gif
tobago/html/richmond/standard/style/
tobago/html/richmond/standard/style/style.css
tobago/html/richmond/standard/style/tobago-menu.css
tobago/html/richmond/standard/style/tobago-sheet.css
tobago/html/scarborough/
tobago/html/scarborough/mozilla_4_7/
tobago/html/scarborough/mozilla_4_7/property/
tobago/html/scarborough/mozilla_4_7/property/tobago-theme-config
tobago/html/scarborough/mozilla/
tobago/html/scarborough/mozilla/property/
tobago/html/scarborough/mozilla/property/tobago-theme-config.pro
tobago/html/scarborough/mozilla/style/
tobago/html/scarborough/mozilla/style/style.css
tobago/html/scarborough/mozilla/style/tobago-sheet.css
tobago/html/scarborough/msie/
tobago/html/scarborough/msie/property/
tobago/html/scarborough/msie/property/tobago-theme-config.proper
tobago/html/scarborough/msie/style/
tobago/html/scarborough/msie/style/style.css
tobago/html/scarborough/msie/style/tobago-sheet.css
tobago/html/scarborough/opera/
tobago/html/scarborough/opera/property/
tobago/html/scarborough/opera/property/tobago-theme-config.prope
tobago/html/scarborough/opera/style/
tobago/html/scarborough/opera/style/tobago-sheet.css
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/1x1.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/ascending.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/blank.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/calendarFastNext.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/calendarFastNextDisabled.
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/calendarFastPrev.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/calendarFastPrevDisabled.
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/calendarNext.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/calendarNextDisabled.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/calendarPrev.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/calendarPrevDisabled.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/checked.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/config.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/date.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/descending.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/fastNext.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/fastNextDisabled.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/fastPrev.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/fastPrevDisabled.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/file.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/first.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/firstDisabled.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/foldericon.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/I.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/L.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/last.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/lastDisabled.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/Lminus.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/Lplus.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/MenuArrow.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/MenuCheckmark.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/MenuRadioChecked.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/MenuRadioUnchecked.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/new.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/next.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/nextDisabled.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/openfoldericon.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/poweredBy.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/prev.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/prevDisabled.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/remove.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/Rminus.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/Rplus.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/sheetChecked.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/sheetFirst.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/sheetFirstDisabled.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/sheetLast.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/sheetLastDisabled.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/sheetNext.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/sheetNextDisabled.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/sheetPrev.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/sheetPrevDisabled.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/sheetSelectorMenu.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/sheetUnchecked.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/sheetUncheckedDisabled.gi
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/singleChecked.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/singleUnchecked.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/source.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/T.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/timeDecrement.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/timeIncrement.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/Tminus.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/tobago-richtext-edit.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/tobago-richtext-editHover
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/tobago-richtext-preview.g
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/tobago-richtext-previewHo
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/tobago.tree.copy.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/tobago.tree.cut.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/tobago.tree.delete.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/tobago.tree.edit.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/tobago.tree.moveDown.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/tobago.tree.moveUp.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/tobago.tree.new.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/tobago.tree.paste.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/toolbarButtonMenu.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/Tplus.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/unchecked.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/image/upload.gif
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/jsp/
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/jsp/errorPage.jsp
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/jsp/viewHtmlButton.jsp
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/jsp/viewJspButton.jsp
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/property/
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/property/tobago_de.properties
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/property/tobago-theme-config.pr
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/property/tobago.properties
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/script/
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/script/calendar.js
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/script/date.js
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/script/dateConverter.js
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/script/tab.js
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/script/tobago-menu.js
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/script/tobago-sheet.js
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/script/tobago.js
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/script/tree.js
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/script/validator.js
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/style/
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/style/style.css
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/style/tobago-menu.css
tobago/html/scarborough/standard/style/tobago-sheet.css
tobago/html/speyside/
tobago/html/speyside/mozilla/
tobago/html/speyside/mozilla/style/
tobago/html/speyside/mozilla/style/style.css
tobago/html/speyside/mozilla/style/tobago-sheet.css
tobago/html/speyside/msie/
tobago/html/speyside/msie/property/
tobago/html/speyside/msie/property/tobago-theme-config.propertie
tobago/html/speyside/msie/script/
tobago/html/speyside/msie/script/tobago-menu.js
tobago/html/speyside/msie/style/
tobago/html/speyside/msie/style/style.css
tobago/html/speyside/msie/style/tobago-sheet.css
tobago/html/speyside/opera/
tobago/html/speyside/opera/style/
tobago/html/speyside/opera/style/tobago-sheet.css
tobago/html/speyside/standard/
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/ascending.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/box-header-bg.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/calendarFastNext.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/calendarFastNextDisabled.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/calendarFastPrev.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/calendarFastPrevDisabled.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/calendarNext.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/calendarNextDisabled.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/calendarPrev.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/calendarPrevDisabled.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/checked.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/checkedDisabled.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/date.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/descending.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/fastNext.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/fastNextDisabled.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/fastPrev.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/fastPrevDisabled.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/first.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/firstDisabled.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/foldericon.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/I.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/L.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/label_underline.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/last.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/lastDisabled.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/Lminus.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/Lplus.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/MenuArrow.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/MenuCheckmark.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/MenuRadioChecked.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/nav_bg.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/new.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/next.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/nextDisabled.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/openfoldericon.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/poweredBy.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/prev.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/prevDisabled.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/red.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/remove.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/Rminus.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/Rplus.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/sheetChecked.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/sheetFirst.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/sheetFirstDisabled.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/sheetLast.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/sheetLastDisabled.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/sheetNext.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/sheetNextDisabled.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/sheetPrev.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/sheetPrevDisabled.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/sheetSelectorMenu.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/sheetUnchecked.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/sheetUncheckedDisabled.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/singleChecked.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/singleUnchecked.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/T.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/tab-header-selected-bg.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/tab-header-unselected-bg.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/timeDecrement.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/timeDecrementHover.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/timeIncrement.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/timeIncrementHover.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/Tminus.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/toolbarButtonBoxFacetSelectE
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/toolbarButtonMenu.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/Tplus.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/unchecked.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/uncheckedDisabled.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/image/upload.gif
tobago/html/speyside/standard/property/
tobago/html/speyside/standard/property/tobago-theme-config.prope
tobago/html/speyside/standard/script/
tobago/html/speyside/standard/script/tobago-menu.js
tobago/html/speyside/standard/style/
tobago/html/speyside/standard/style/style.css
tobago/html/speyside/standard/style/tobago-menu.css
tobago/html/speyside/standard/style/tobago-sheet.css
tobago/html/standard/
tobago/html/standard/standard/
tobago/html/standard/standard/script/
tobago/html/standard/standard/script/popup.js
WEB-INF/
WEB-INF/classes/
WEB-INF/classes/de/
WEB-INF/classes/de/xsoftahead/
WEB-INF/classes/de/xsoftahead/app/
WEB-INF/classes/de/xsoftahead/app/web/
WEB-INF/classes/de/xsoftahead/app/web/Controller.class
WEB-INF/faces-config.xml
WEB-INF/lib/
WEB-INF/lib/ant-1.6.5.jar
WEB-INF/lib/app-core-0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
WEB-INF/lib/avalon-framework-20020627.jar
WEB-INF/lib/commons-beanutils-1.7.0.jar
WEB-INF/lib/commons-collections-3.1.jar
WEB-INF/lib/commons-digester-1.6.jar
WEB-INF/lib/commons-fileupload-1.0.jar
WEB-INF/lib/commons-io-1.0.jar
WEB-INF/lib/commons-lang-2.1.jar
WEB-INF/lib/commons-logging-1.0.4.jar
WEB-INF/lib/fop-0.20.5.jar
WEB-INF/lib/jsp-api-2.0.jar
WEB-INF/lib/jstl-1.1.0.jar
WEB-INF/lib/log4j-1.2.11.jar
WEB-INF/lib/logkit-1.0.1.jar
WEB-INF/lib/myfaces-api-1.1.0.jar
WEB-INF/lib/myfaces-impl-1.1.0.jar
WEB-INF/lib/standard-1.1.2.jar
WEB-INF/lib/tobago-apt-1.0.7-SNAPSHOT.jar
WEB-INF/lib/tobago-core-1.0.7-SNAPSHOT.jar
WEB-INF/lib/tobago-theme-scarborough-1.0.7-SNAPSHOT.jar
WEB-INF/lib/tobago-theme-speyside-1.0.7-SNAPSHOT.jar
WEB-INF/lib/tobago-theme-standard-1.0.7-SNAPSHOT.jar
WEB-INF/tags/
WEB-INF/tags/layout/
WEB-INF/tags/layout/app.tag
WEB-INF/tobago-config.xml
WEB-INF/web.xml

Regards,

Stefan Hedtfeld.

Posted by Volker Weber <us...@weber-oldenburg.de>.
Hello Stefan,

Stefan Hedtfeld wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to create my own web application using your example webapps as a
> template. I reduced the tag to
>
> <%@ taglib uri="http://www.atanion.com/tobago/component" prefix="tc" %>
> <%@ taglib uri="http://java.sun.com/jsf/core" prefix="f" %>
>
> <f:view locale="#{clientConfigController.locale}">
>  <tc:loadBundle basename="app" var="appBundle" />
>  <tc:page label="#{app.pageTitle}" id="page"
>      width="750px" height="600px">
>  </tc:page>
> </f:view>
>
> but when accessing the page using the tag I get the following error (see
> below). Any ideas?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Stefan Hedtfeld.

Don't answer to From: address!