Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Bonnie Kim <bo...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/20 22:15:31 UTC

Module 3 Corrections

Hello,

I noticed a number of corrections that needed to be made on Module 3 of the
Orientation Modules, as well as the Lazy Consensus article.

I could list these corrections, but I wouldn't mind entering them myself;
where can I go to make them?

Bonnie

--
Bonnie Kim
University of California, Berkeley

Re: Module 3 Corrections

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 1:15 PM, Bonnie Kim <bo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I noticed a number of corrections that needed to be made on Module 3 of the
> Orientation Modules, as well as the Lazy Consensus article.
>
> I could list these corrections, but I wouldn't mind entering them myself;
> where can I go to make them?
>
> Bonnie
>
> --
> Bonnie Kim
> University of California, Berkeley
> English, B. A.
> bonniekim@berkeley.edu
> (510) 908-0479

Bonnie --

Only committers can directly change this page. However, you can submit
corrections in the form of a "patch". Here is some information on how to do
that:

http://openoffice.apache.org/website-local.html#how-to-make-or-request-changes-to-the-websites

One of the easiest ways is to use the CMS Bookmarklet. Basically, you
navigate to the page you want to change and use the Apache CMS Bookmarklet
to make your changes, and then submit it.

Using patches allows us to review what you've done as well.

Please feel free to ask any follow-up questions about this procedure.

MzK

"Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged
 to stick to possibilities. Truth isn't."
                             -- "Following the Equator", Mark Twain