Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by zhangwei <zh...@richinfo.cn> on 2013/07/29 11:45:04 UTC

when will ambari publish 1.4.0 ?

Hi , All

       As I need to monitor Hadoop2.0,so I want to know when ambari publish 1.4.0 to support this.

Is there any schedule ?

Best regards!

Posted by zhangwei <zh...@richinfo.cn>.
Thank you very much!

Best regards!

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@hortonworks.com>.
Aaron,
 The build (when creating the rpms for Ambari) bundles those into the
rpm and sanboxes them in to not assume anything about the os. How are
you building the rpms?

mahadev

Posted by Aaron Cody <ac...@keywcorp.com>.

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@hortonworks.com>.