Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Abhinandan Prateek <Ab...@citrix.com> on 2013/02/07 06:52:29 UTC

Re: Multiple IP addresses per nic

Jayapal,
  Can you also make sure the branch information is included in the corresponding ticket.

-abhi

On 07/02/13 10:42 AM, "Jayapal Reddy Uradi" <ja...@citrix.com>> wrote:

Hi Pranav,

Changes for the MIPN features are pushed to the below branch.
https://github.com/JayapalUradi/incubator-cloudstack/tree/mipn2

In this branch MIPN feature works for isolated and VPC networks.

You can add UI changes for MIPN configuration and update the UI pages for PF, Static NAT.
Please check the FS for the APIs.

FYI: nic secondary ips part  in listnics api response are shown below.
<secondaryip><ipaddress>10.1.1.9</ipaddress></secondaryip><secondaryip><ipaddress>10.1.1.188</ipaddress></secondaryip><secondaryip><ipaddress>10.1.1.58</ipaddress></secondaryip>

Thanks,
Jayapal

RE: Multiple IP addresses per nic

Posted by Jayapal Reddy Uradi <ja...@citrix.com>.
Hi Vijay,

The guest network CIDR won't change. We can configure PF, static NAT rules for nic secondary ip addreses.

Thanks,
Jayapal

Posted by Vijay Venkatachalam <Vi...@citrix.com>.
Hi Jayapal,