Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/12 10:54:38 UTC

[VOTE] Release geronimo-javamail_1.3.1_mail-1-1 and geronimo-javamail_1.3.1_provider-1.1

This is a vote for release of a new version of the
geronimo-javamail_1.3.1_mail and geronimo-javamail_1.3.1_provider jars.
These are companions to the recently released version of the javamail
1.3.1 spec jar.  The provider jar contains the provider portion of a fix
to SMTPTransport.send() that was included in the javamail spec release.
The mail jar is a merged jar containing the latest of both the javamail
spec and javamail provider code.  The Geronimo 1.2 release is dependent
upon both the spec jar and the provider jar.

[ ] +1 release the new binaries
[ ] 0 no opinion
[ ] -1 do not release the new binaries

I hereby propose we release this branch and it's binaries as final.

Release Branch:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/javamail/branches/geronimo-javamail_1.3.1-1.1
Build Binaries:  http://people.apache.org/~rickmcguire/stage-javamail/

Here's my +1

Rick

Re: [VOTE] Release geronimo-javamail_1.3.1_mail-1-1 and geronimo-javamail_1.3.1_provider-1.1

Posted by Paul McMahan <pa...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
Aye... make it so... +1

--jason

Re: [VOTE] Release geronimo-javamail_1.3.1_mail-1-1 and geronimo-javamail_1.3.1_provider-1.1

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
  +1 release the new binaries

--kevan

Re: [VOTE] Release geronimo-javamail_1.3.1_mail-1-1 and geronimo-javamail_1.3.1_provider-1.1

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [VOTE] Release geronimo-javamail_1.3.1_mail-1-1 and geronimo-javamail_1.3.1_provider-1.1

Posted by Dain Sundstrom <da...@iq80.com>.
+1

dain