Posted to builds@apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2010/08/18 15:52:14 UTC

[Continuum] What happened to the Commons Continuum builds?

Most of the builds seem to have disappeared from the Continuum instance at

http://vmbuild.apache.org/continuum/groupSummary.action

I'm sure Commons used to have builds there until fairly recently.
The last message I can trace is dated 31st July 2010.

Any idea what has happened?

Re: [Continuum] What happened to the Commons Continuum builds?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
On 19/08/2010, at 12:33 AM, sebb wrote:

> On 18 August 2010 15:25, Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> wrote:
>> Hi Sebb,
>>
>> Sorry about that - I thought I had followed up with Commons about reinstating the builds but it appears I didn't.
>>
>> The previous VM host, odin, was being retired. We opted to rebuild the server and Continuum / Archiva instances from scratch. The old data is retained in a backup though, just in case. I've separately recorded the project URLs that would need to be added back in. I believe there was no additional configuration (the notifiers come from the POM and the default build definition is used). They were run on a :20 schedule.
>>
>> I'll add them back in. If users would like to register on the new instance I can make them project admins.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Also HttpComponents used to be on Continuum.
>
> I'm happy to add the builds for Commons and HC if I can be made an
> admin (username: sebb).

Done!

The previous project URLs are here:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/infrastructure/trunk/docs/services/continuum.txt

Let me know if I can help with anything...

Cheers,
Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org

Re: [Continuum] What happened to the Commons Continuum builds?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Hi Sebb,