Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Mat Mannion <M....@warwick.ac.uk> on 2010/06/10 15:21:53 UTC

Re: External libraries in JS features - should they be served though the proxy, or output verbatim?

Ugh, never mind. This can safely be ignored - having looked at the
code it is pretty obvious that all you have to do is add inline="true"
to the <script> tag in the feature.xml file.

I'll shortly be submitting a patch to add this flag for the analytics
and com.google.analytics features.

Mat

Posted by Paul Lindner <pl...@linkedin.com>.
I committed the patch.  Just so everyone is aware -- at startup the scripts
marked inline=yes are fetched, this might cause issues for people running
behind a firewall that blocks outbound access.