Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by rajeevP <ra...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/23 13:40:13 UTC

SEVERE: Error listenerStart

Jun 23, 2010 3:14:33 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext
addApplicationListener
INFO: The listener "org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener"
is already configured for this context. The duplicate definition has been
ignored.
Jun 23, 2010 3:14:34 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
SEVERE: Error listenerStart
Jun 23, 2010 3:14:34 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
SEVERE: Context [/ALS] startup failed due to previous errors

Please help me to solve this problem, thanks in advance,
Rajeev

Re: SEVERE: Error listenerStart

Posted by Pid <pi...@pidster.com>.
On 23/06/2010 12:40, rajeevP wrote:

> Jun 23, 2010 3:14:33 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext
> addApplicationListener
> INFO: The listener "org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener"
> is already configured for this context. The duplicate definition has been
> ignored.
> Jun 23, 2010 3:14:34 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
> SEVERE: Error listenerStart
> Jun 23, 2010 3:14:34 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext start
> SEVERE: Context [/ALS] startup failed due to previous errors
>
> Please help me to solve this problem, thanks in advance,
> Rajeev

This would be a question for the Tomcat Users list.