Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by François Cassistat <f...@maya-systems.com> on 2009/10/05 17:43:24 UTC

2.0

Hello list !

we are developping in the next months a project with Apache
JackRabbit. There are lot of nice features in the upcoming JackRabbit
2.0 release I would like to take advantage.

Does anybody could tell me if the alpha version is stable/complete
enough for development?
Also, do you think there is chance to see a stable release in the
first months of 2010? Or should I stay with JackRabbit 1.X, just in
case?

Thank you !

Frank

Re: 2.0