Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Kameron Cole <ka...@us.ibm.com> on 2014/10/28 21:21:07 UTC

incorporate logic into UIMA

I would like to integrate logic processing into my UIMA code.  I have
looked into JLogic, but it doesn't provide just a simple API and some jars
- and no examples.  Are there any other Java implementations of Prolog?

I'm not stuck on Prolog, although I do have experience in it.  Is there
something "easier" - or cleaner, maybe?  What about iLOG JRules?  I think
that's a lot less like symbolic logic, and more just business rules.

Any recommendation welcome.  Thanks