Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org> on 2012/04/12 17:46:14 UTC

[CLOSE][VOTE] Apache Hama 0.5-incubating release (RC1)

Chatted with Suraj quickly,

 Suraj:  hello Edward, are we separating source and binaries?
 Sent at 12:37 AM on Friday
 me:  let's do it. same comments can be appeared from other IPMCers.
 Suraj:  cool
 Sent at 12:39 AM on Friday

I'm close this and re-create RC2.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon

Re: [CLOSE][VOTE] Apache Hama 0.5-incubating release (RC1)

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.

Additionally, I'm adding exclude tag for extra files of deb/rpm
packages in RAT configuration directly.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon