Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by 6harat <bh...@gmail.com> on 2023/06/18 10:04:21 UTC

[PR Review] Support for declaring WorkerHook in Flux topology definitions

Hey,

I submitted a PR for review yesterday and am looking for some help from
existing contributors regarding the below:

1. new JIRA ticket for the feature (and if someone can also approve my JIRA
account creation request if they are one of the approvers)
2. trigger the github workflow: https://github.com/apache/storm/pull/3546
(I already ran the test locally on my machine)
3. provide PR review comments

(attached the related mail from users mailing list)

Regards
6harat

Re: [PR Review] Support for declaring WorkerHook in Flux topology definitions

Posted by 6harat <bh...@gmail.com>.
Hey,

Bumping up this thread as I am still awaiting review comments on the
aforementioned PR: https://github.com/apache/storm/pull/3546
Let me know if anything else is required from my end.

Posted by 6harat <bh...@gmail.com>.
Hey,