Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Chris Hsiang <ch...@ivivos.com> on 2002/06/03 07:37:47 UTC

Apache Performance Monitor for win2k

Are there any performance monitor utilities for Apache 2.0.35 that runs
on Windows 2000?  Can I just use perfmon included with win2k? If I can
use it, how do I configure it?
Chris

Re: Apache Performance Monitor for win2k

Posted by Robert Andersson <ro...@profundis.nu>.
First, I don't know, just want to keep the question alive. Any folks know
about a good monitor for windows, where you can see traffic, connections
&c??

Chris Hsiang wrote,