Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Frank Calfo <fr...@csgpro.com> on 2002/01/12 10:07:50 UTC

SOAP-ENV:Client unable to instantiate ...

I'm getting this error
SOAP-ENV:Client, unable to instantiate
'com.mystuff.ResultBean':com.mystuff.ResultBean

when trying to call a service which returns a bean as its result

I've got this type registered in my client class and the class exists in my
classpath

What's the problem ?

Thanks,
Frank Calfo

CSG Professional Services
503-204-6917
frank.calfo@csgpro.com
www.csgpro.com

RE: SOAP-ENV:Client unable to instantiate ...

Posted by Trev Smith <tr...@yahoo.com>.
Hi,

Check that you've supplied a default constructor (ie; has no parameters) for
the javabean 'ResultBean'. Without this Apache SOAP can't instantiate the
class.

Cheers,
Trev