Posted to user@roller.apache.org by "Broderick, Andrew" <An...@Monster.com> on 2008/02/08 20:10:24 UTC

tags

Hi,

What are the blog tags used for? It seems like the search function
doesn't search them, and they aren't displayed to the user. We would
like to be able to display the tags with each post, and allow the user
to click the tag to see all posts with that tag. Is there a way to do
this?

Thanks

NOTICE:
This message may contain privileged or otherwise confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately advise the sender by reply email and delete the message and any attachments without using, copying or disclosing the contents. (FE1)

RE: tags

Posted by "Broderick, Andrew" <An...@Monster.com>.
Please disregard my earlier question about tags. I've found info about
it here:

http://www.nabble.com/Display-tags-for-each-entry-td15005026s12275.html