Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/30 20:25:01 UTC

Help debugging why a component is not showing up...

Hello-

I am pulling my hair out trying to figure out why a component is not
showing up within a page.  When I run the app from eclipse in
development or deployment mode, it shows up just fine.  When I build a
package run that... no luck.  However it does include javascript
libraries added from the (not visible) components.

Is there an easy way to debug the component hierarchy on the page?

Perhaps some way to dump the current page tree to text or something?

Any pointers would be great!

thanks
ryan

Re: Help debugging why a component is not showing up...

Posted by Ryan McKinley <ry...@gmail.com>.
yup that helps!  Also just found:
WicketTesterHelper.getComponentData( getPage() )

thanks

Posted by jWeekend <jw...@cabouge.com>.
Ryan,