Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Jonathan Gonzalez <jo...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/22 17:57:53 UTC

behavior with amavisd-new-20030616-p10

Hi,

i would like to know if there's some special feature that needs to be
enabled/disabled in order to work 100% compliant with amavis.

I'm my actual installation (Exim 4.50 + amavisd-new-20030616-p10 +
ClamAV 0.86 + SpamAssassin 3.0 on a Debian Sarge platform) the MTA
passes the email to amavis that checks for antivirus correctly but about
the spam checks and it's behavior i'm not sure that all works fine.

I can see in the amavis logs that the spam checks are being made but no
headers are added to the body of the email before being delivered to the
user Mailbox.

This X-Headers are for me quite important because further tasks are
based on those headers.

In example, i can see that a email is classified above the spam limit
(11 points) and the message is delivered anyway. Seems that the
interaction between MTA and amavis is not good, or between SA and amavis
is not good maybe.

Any ideas will be welcomed.
Thanks in advance,

jonathan

Re: behavior with amavisd-new-20030616-p10

Posted by Thomas Hochstein <ml...@ancalagon.inka.de>.
Matt Kettler schrieb:

> Amavis ONLY adds the x-spam-* headers when the score is above the "tag level"

_AND_ when it's addressed to a domain amavisd-new considers local.
Most probably you'll have to tweak you local_domains setting in
amavisd-new.

-thh

Re: behavior with amavisd-new-20030616-p10 - SOLVED!

Posted by Jonathan Gonzalez <jo...@gmail.com>.
:-) Funny!

I have been reading, quite quick :) and have found the error. Was a
error of mine. I didn't populate a variable with my domains, because
such variable indicates amavis to put or not put the X headers.

The variable is @local_domains_acl = qw( .example.com .example2.com );

Once populated X-headers started to be written.

Thanks for your help :)
BR,

jonathan

Posted by Matt Kettler <mk...@evi-inc.com>.