Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by ma...@Automationdirect.com on 2015/10/01 14:20:44 UTC

Re: Remove Header Footer and Menus from crawled content

Camillo thank you so much for sharing your changes. I am checking it out.

Posted by Imtiaz Shakil Siddique <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

If you are going to crawl whole web then there is a java library called
Boilerpipe https://code.google.com/p/boilerpipe/ that might help you.

The boilerpipe library provides algorithms to detect and remove the surplus
"clutter" (boilerplate, templates) around the main textual content of a web
page.

Imtiaz Shakil Siddique

Posted by Camilo Tejeiro <ca...@gmail.com>.
@marora: I am glad it helps!