Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by bb00bbyy <th...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/17 21:59:42 UTC

adding a new class to be built to the whole project : help

Hi everyone,

I just need a little advice. I want to add a new java file, why not in a new
package in the ENGINE source folder. But for my project, I'm running out ouf
time, so I cannot study every build.xml files in the apache derby project.
So I beg someone to tell me what I exactly got to do once my java file is
ready to add it to the whole apache derby ANT building process.

thanks in advance

Re: adding a new class to be built to the whole project : help

Posted by bb00bbyy <th...@gmail.com>.
Well thanks Rick,
I'm gonna try this ASAP.

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.