Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Jorge Bay Gondra <jo...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/22 13:50:05 UTC

[Discuss] 3.4.0 GLV packages

Hi,
It would be nice to have public alpha/beta releases of the 3.4 GLVs to
start trying out the 3.4 branch.

If needed, I could take the work of publishing the node.js package for this
prerelease.

wdyt?
Jorge

Re: [Discuss] 3.4.0 GLV packages

Posted by Florian Hockmann <fh...@florian-hockmann.de>.
OK, good to now. I thought that GLV packages would also include the
template but I guess that a release candidate for the template wouldn't
make much sense for version 3.4.0 right now anyway. So we can better
publish a rc of the template for 3.2.10 or 3.3.4 at any time.

Re: [Discuss] 3.4.0 GLV packages

Posted by Jorge Bay Gondra <jo...@gmail.com>.
I've pushed manually

El lun., 2 jul. 2018 a las 15:07, <fh...@florian-hockmann.de> escribió:

> Shouldn't that also have published a RC version of the new .NET template
> or did you publish Gremlin.Net manually without using Maven?

AW: [Discuss] 3.4.0 GLV packages

Posted by fh...@florian-hockmann.de.

Re: [Discuss] 3.4.0 GLV packages

Posted by Jorge Bay Gondra <jo...@gmail.com>.