Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by josh3006 <jo...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/03 10:18:27 UTC

spring bean as global

I have activiti BPM deployed in Service mix. In my requirement I have to
supply bean name in the workflow and  it should get me the Spring bean. My
question here, how can I set Spring bean as global so that it can be read by
Activiti

Please advice.

Re: spring bean as global

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com>.
L.S.,

If you're using the default ServiceMix 4.5.0 Activiti configuration we ship
with, you could use a JavaDelegate and register that in the OSGi Service
Registry to make it available to your processes.  Perhaps we can add a way
to add a bean to the ProcessEngine configuration as well, using some marker
interface we can use to track those references in the registry.  Feel free
to create an enhancement JIRA for this and contribute a patch for it ;)!

Another way to go about this would be to create your own Activiti
ProcessEngine instance directly from a Spring ApplicationContext in an OSGi
bundle - that way, you could use the standard Activiti Spring support to
access your beans.

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
FuseSource