Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ashraf <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2004/03/22 16:59:51 UTC

Tomcat under Windows: deploying applications with shortcuts to other folders

Hi all,
I'd like to have shortcuts to folders/files outside
Tomcat installation added to my Tomcat application. Is
this possible under windows? This would be similar to
symbolic links in unix.

Thanks,
Ashraf

Re: Tomcat under Windows: deploying applications with shortcuts to other folders

Posted by Hans <ha...@trimm.nl>.
Hi,
about 99,9% sure it will not follow them, because it sees shortcuts as
files not as folders.
Does it have to be a shortcut, or is it just a folder outside the tomcat
root that you want to access ?
That would have to be defined in the configuration files most probably.

grtz
Hans

Posted by Jonathan Melhuish <j....@signal.qinetiq.com>.