Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Markus Kohler <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/18 13:05:32 UTC

Build failing because of OpenDMK missing?

Hi all,
Anyone has the same problem?

Regards,
Markus

Re: Build failing because of OpenDMK missing?

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
Looked at hudson and the build is OK except for the test error which
we already knew about.

>Can you force a clean build, maybe?
How do you do that on hudson? Do I use "clean install" as the default
command line?

D.

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
OK. I'll do this tomorrow.

D.

Posted by Andy the destroyer <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
@Andy:

Posted by Andy the destroyer <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Markus Kohler <ma...@gmail.com>.
Tried that more than once, no effect.
Markus

"The best way to predict the future is to invent it" - Alan Kay

On Nov 18, 2009 7:42 PM, "Richard Hirsch" <hi...@gmail.com> wrote:

have you tried deleting or renaming the .m2/repository directory and
starting maven again?

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Markus Kohler <ma...@gmail.com>.