Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Avijit Bose <bo...@gmail.com> on 2022/07/12 10:19:29 UTC

Give access to folder in ofbiz

Hi,

I have few images in folder.... say ... "d:\images" and I am trying to
retrieve and display those images in a FTL file. But the image is not
displaying.

When I put the same image in "webapp \ my app \ images" folder inside
ofbiz, the ftl file gets the access and image gets displayed.

I think ofbiz is not allowing ftl file the access to "d:\images" folder.
Pls note ftl file has plain html code.

Pls let me know how could I provide the same access in ofbiz.

thank you
avijit

Re: Give access to folder in ofbiz

Posted by Avijit Bose <bo...@gmail.com>.