Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Jark Wu <im...@gmail.com> on 2023/04/01 15:54:28 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Planning Flink 1.18

Thank Konstantin, Qingsheng, Jing, Sergey for volunteering releases managers.
Thank Qingsheng for being the release manager for the two consecutive releases,
your experience in v1.17 will greatly help the 1.18 release cycle.

Feature freeze in the middle of July sounds good to me.

Best,
Jark

Posted by Jing Ge <ji...@ververica.com.INVALID>.
Thanks Qingsheng for your coordination and thanks to all previous release
managers for sharing your thoughts!

Best regards,
Jing