Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Alex O'Ree <al...@apache.org> on 2019/02/10 16:36:54 UTC

chainsaw publish to central?

Not sure if this is the right list butwould it be possible to get someone
to publish chainsaw to maven central?

Re: chainsaw publish to central?

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
Chainsaw could use some love updating its codebase and modularizing
it. There hasn't been much active development on it otherwise in the
past few years (though it's remained stable of course). If you'd like
to help extract libraries in the code, that could be awesome.

Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: chainsaw publish to central?

Posted by Alex O'Ree <al...@apache.org>.

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.