Posted to dev@samoa.apache.org by Manish Kumar <ma...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/10 08:30:40 UTC

Need help to run Samoa-flink

Hi Team,
Could you please send me detail step to run Samoa-flink project, I tried to
find online details but didn't get much more.
I am below basic question.
1. Do I need to start any dependent project ?, before Samoa-flink like
samoa, samoa-api..etc.
2. I am getting error, ones I passed Hello as argument,  what should
arguments value ?

(org.apache.samoa.flink.FlinkDoTask).

Command line string =  Hello

log4j:WARN See http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/faq.html#noconfig for
more info.
Failed to initialize the task: java.lang.Exception: Class not found: Hello

Regards,
Manish
Sr Architect IOT @Amex

Re: Need help to run Samoa-flink

Posted by Gianmarco De Francisci Morales <gd...@apache.org>.
Hi Manis,

To run SAMOA with Flink you simply have to specify Flink as the platform to
use, e.g.:

bin/samoa Flink target/SAMOA-Flink-0.5.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
"PrequentialEvaluation -l classifiers.ensemble.Bagging -s (ArffFileStream
-f covtypeNorm.arff) -f 100000"

Of course you need to have Flink up and running beforehand.
Hope it helps,

-- Gianmarco

Posted by Nicolas Kourtellis <nk...@gmail.com>.
Hi Manish,