Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Long Tran <lt...@neuragenix.com> on 2004/12/29 07:20:26 UTC

HELP: Building custom portlet on PostgreSQL with Jetspeed-2-M1

Hi all,

I've been figuring out how to use Jetspeed-2 for months now since it's
too hard to get it working without any good documentation (I've looked
at the wiki but it doesn't help).

Now that I got Jetspeed-2 Binary working, I would like to ask a couple
of questions, please help me out:

1. How do I configure Jetspeed-2 to use Postgres?
(WEB-INF/conf/Torque.properties does not exist)

2. Can we register the portlets like how we did in Jetspeed-1 (as in the
tutorial from apache.org)?

3. Can we deploy application on Jetspeed-2 + Torque with Ant instead of
Maven (Maven is too complicated than the good-old-simple Ant)?

If you could answer these questions, I'd be really appreciated.
Thanks.

--
Long Tran <lt...@neuragenix.com>