Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Andrew Berman <at...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/02 07:57:21 UTC

Re: Hiding Components based on style

Cool that's what I was looking for Igor.  Thank you!

Also, thank you Richard.  I know of the CSS route, but I really wanted to
not have it show up in the actual HTML as I didn't want someone hacking the
form or being able to turn on the link using something like Web Developer in
Firefox.

Thanks guys!