Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by aordin <ao...@disid.com> on 2007/02/04 13:46:28 UTC

Give permission to one user ONLY for edit a specific portlet?

Hi!

I'm user of  J2 2.1-dev and i have a question about how can i give
permissions to specific portlets, i explain my situation:

In my portal, i have some "content-portlet", this portlet is for write
anything inside(news, for example), and i would like specific users can
be edit this portlet(collaborator for example), but only edit this
portlet, this user mustn't change Theme or Layout, or .... , only this
portlet. Of course, users with permissions(admin, ...) must change this
portlet too, but not the other users(anonymous, Hommer, Lisa, ...).
The perfect thing is, if the user can edit the portlet, portlet shows
toolbar, if not, portlet doesn't shows toolbar(like "clear" portlet theme).

it's possible?

Thank you very much!

--

Adolfo